Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~MY CONFESSIONS~

First of all, I just had to let everyone know that we are exactly half way (plus 5 days) done with our pregnancy!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!! Just a little over 4 months left and our baby will be here. To celebrate our half way mark, I went shopping and bought a baby crib mattress cover, top sheets, and about 5 packages of diapers!! :) We are also anxious to find out in a week from today what the sex of our baby will be. I am debating whether or not I should just go to the mall and find out the sex at Fetal Foto.. but I guess I can hold off for one more week. I have been pretty nervous for out next doctors appointment because we find out if the baby is growing and developing properly (brain and heart development, etc.) I will also be able to count fingers and toes so hopefully all the baby parts will be there, and everything will look normal! :) Everything with the pregnancy is going very well. I have had the most energy that I have had throughout the pregnancy so far, and I am feeling very good!! I am having some troubles sleeping, but I guess that goes along with every pregnancy. I also have an enormous appetite, (but I'm not going to complain about that!) :) It has been so wonderful to feel the baby moving around in there. I feel the baby move almost every day now and that has been so special to me. I am just so excited to meet our little baby!!

Ok, Cerra tagged me wanting me to tell the whole world about 3 confessions that I have. I have been putting these off for well over a week, but I guess they need to come out sometime.. so here they are!! :)

1. While I am going to the bathroom, I play bathroom games to try and keep my attention during the ordeal. If there are tiles on the wall I try and guess how many there are without counting them first, and then count them afterwards to see how close I was. I also play scramble with any words or quotes on the walls.

2. I am still totally scared of the dark when I am alone. When Paul leaves for work at 2:30 in the morning, I almost always turn on the light and sleep with it on the rest of the night..not even a night light will do the trick. Whenever I am home and have to go downstairs by myself to grab something, I always take the dog with me!! If I have to use the restroom in the middle of the night, I either try and hold it the whole night, or sprint to the bathroom and back as fast as I can to avoid being in the dark by myself.

3. I have total anxiety from working in an adolescent treatment center. Whenever I go to a grocery store or a resteraunt, I am constantly trying to stay as far away from people as I can.. thinking to myself "They might have a weapon or be dangerous in someway.. wondering which one of them should be in a treatment center that's not...

2 comments:

Cerra said...

Yay! I can't wait!!! Congrats on the over-half-way-there point.

Thanks for posting the tag. Don't forget to link to it in the comments on my post.

:) Love you!!!

Cerra said...

So how's this for one of your confessions? "I was supposed to post my ultrasound pictures from THREE DAYS ago because our totally awesome sister, Cerra, wants to see them SOOOOO bad, but we haven't yet. We are such SLACKERS!!!" :-) Please to be showing of PJ some more. And I am sure there are plenty of readers of your blog that don't know what you're having yet... I know you haven't called ALL of your loyal readers.