Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sleeping Bag Sliding

Ok, who remembers doing this as a kid??  I know that you guys will probably think I am a horrible Mom for sending my 17 month old son down the stairs in a sleeping bag with his 4 year old brother, but I thought it was pretty funny and they had a blast doing this for well over a hour.  Don’t worry, I was at the bottom of the stairs ready to catch them if they got off course.  And to be perfectly honest, I was a little jealous and wanted to try it myself it looked like so much fun! Smile  It started out with trying to find something to entertain Porter for a couple of minutes, but Porter wanted so badly to have Kaden come down with him, so I complied.

P6190035

porter sleeping bag

P6190043

P6190046

P6190047

P6190048

After sliding down the stairs for a long time, they were both pretty tired.  Kaden asked for a bottle and they just rested together in the sleeping bag.  It was soo cute!  I love these little cuties so much!!  Oh to be a kid again! Smile

P6190055

P6190057

1 comment:

Shirley said...

haha so fun!!! I wish I could let my kids to this. Our stairs are way too long though for me not to freak out. haha Maybe they could do it individually. :) We'll have to try it! You are the funnest mom!