Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Handsome Boys

Aww.. I can’t handle how absolutely handsome these boys are!!  I know I am biased, but seriously..aren’t these the most beautiful boys you have ever seen??  Love love these boys so much!!

A couple of weeks ago, we took the boys in the backyard to get some pictures.  We even had Daddy join them for a couple.  I think they turned out so cute!  Enjoy!

PORTER

P6230209

P6230211

P6230212

P6230217

P6230219

P6230221

P6230222

P6230223

P6230224

P6230226

P6230228

P6230242

KADEN

P6230259

P6230256

P6230258

P6230260

P6230261

P6230262

P6230263

P6230264

P6230265

P6230267

P6230270

P6230271

P6230246

P6230272

PORTER AND KADEN

P6230231

P6230232

P6230236

P6230239

P6230243

P6230244

P6230245

PORTER AND DADDY

P6230252

P6230254

KADEN AND DADDY

P6230273

P6230274

P6230276

P6230277

PORTER, KADEN, AND THEIR DADDY

P6230250

P6230251

2 comments:

Bensons said...

Aaww, they are both so CUTE! :) I can see so much of your side of the family in Porter.

Shirley said...

These turned out so cute!!! I think you are such a good photographer and you get the cutest pictures!