We have the Pass of all Passes, and part of that pass gets us in for free at any 7-Peaks locations. A couple of weeks ago, we decided to visit 7-Peaks Lehi and had an absolute blast. The kids and I had been there with our passes before, but it was a lot of fun to bring ‘Daddy’ this time.
Porter could ride these helicopters all day if he could. He LOVES them.
But the race cars with Daddy were definitely his most favorite and I think that Paul enjoyed them just as much as Porter. Here is Kaden and Daddy waiting in line for the racecars.
Porter and Daddy getting ready to start.
And they are off
Where’s Daddy’s and Porter’s racecar?
There they are!!!
This was Porter’s first time on this ride and he had no idea what to expect. As soon as it started going up and then coming down he turned to the kid next to him and said.. hey.. I am so scared..then he started laughing and screaming and laughing and screaming. It was pretty funny. Afterwards he said he loved it.
Then we hit the indoor black lit miniature golf course. It was pretty fun.
It was a lot of fun spending time together! We will have to make it back there sometime soon.
2 comments:
We need to go there! We still haven't. We totally should do it during winter so it isn't crowded. What a great idea! I loved your outfit BTW you are so cute. :)
Very fun! I had no idea 7 Peaks was open year-round! Now I'm in Virginia, and I'm pretty sure there's no such place out here.
Fun pictures, I enjoyed!
Kris
Post a Comment