Sorry that I am behind on my posts, just wanted to catch up Kaden’s monthly posts. What an absolute beautiful little boy our little Kaden is. I can’t believe how fast time is flying and how quickly he has grown. He is such a little sweetheart and still is so calm and easy going. He has a beautiful little spirit and just melts your heart with his little cuddles smiles and loves. On November 28, Kaden took his first trip to the zoo. He was so cute and kept pointing and smiling when he saw the elephants. I think they were his favorites.
On December 3rd, Kaden said ‘Uh Oh’ for the first time and he is so adorable when he walks around saying it. The next day on December 4th, Kaden took his first steps. What a big boy he is and we are so proud of him.
Kaden loves playing outside and is always so happy and busy exploring everything.
Our little boy loves to eat and can really pack it down. He can go and go forever. I still haven’t found that many foods that he won’t eat. His favorites are definitely cheese, noodles, oatmeal, yogurt, carrots and of course spaghetti.
He LOVES story time and will sit on our laps every night for as long as he can reading stories. He points to all of the pictures and ‘talks and talks’ about each picture.
Kaden loves to paint especially when the paint is made out of pudding. Yummy!!
This is little Kaden’s favorite game to play. He hides behind out recliner chair and waits for us to come find him and then just giggles and goes to the other side of the chair until we find him.. then he goes back and forth and back and forth. He is so so cute!!!
Just look at this adorable little face. What a sweetheart!! So incredibly thankful for this beautiful little boy!!
1 comment:
I love all your updates! You've been busy! You have such a beautiful family and you can tell there is so much love! Kaden is SO cute! Porter is so handsome, he is such a sweetheart! I love seeing all the fun stuff you guys do!
Post a Comment