Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was a so much fun at our house this year.  It makes it that much better to have 2 little boys and 1 big boy to share it with.  This was Kaden’s First Christmas morning, and that made it so special.  Here’s our cute little boys in their Christmas jammies.  How lucky am I to be the Mommy of these cuties??

PC240884

Here’s our boys with their stockings

PC240839

PC240842PC240843

PC240844

And here is Porter and Kaden before the crazy fun started

PC240847

And they are off.  Yay for fun toys from Santa.  Santa was very good to us this year.  We are so blessed.  It was so much fun watching the boys open their presents.  Porter was so excited and his reactions were so adorable.

PC240848PC240849

PC240851PC240852

PC240853

christmas morning2

PC240857PC240858

PC240863

PC240866

PC240867

PC240890

PC240891

PC240894

And here are our little boys sitting in the aftermath of the morning. 

PC240887 - Copy

Paul has a tradition now of getting a helicopter every Christmas.  He loves them.  He also got a Figi’s yummy food package, and a Galaxy Note2 phone. 

PC240715PC250989

I got some awesome perfume, some beautiful jewelry, and tons of my favorite black licorice from my hubby! 

christmas morning1

PC240814

We had a wonderful Christmas morning and so thankful for my cute little family that I got to spend it with. So lucky to have my boys. I love them so much.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

How fun!! I love spending these holidays with two little boys, and yours are so adorable! I love your jewelry, so pretty!