Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas Eve at Mama's

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve, but it definitely came and went way too quickly.  We went to my Mamma’s for Christmas Eve like we do every year and it was absolutely wonderful.  My Mom is the most amazing cook and made a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner.  We had such a cozy and special evening.  It was perfect. 

PC240718

PC240720

PC240727

PC240728

christmas eve7

christmas eve5

PC240737

PC240738

PC240739

PC240740

PC240741

PC240725

christmas eve1

PC240755 - CopyPC240757

After dinner we had our traditional Norwegian Ric Krem where my mom makes yummy rice pudding and hides an almond in it.  Whoever finds the almond wins a prize.  And this year..the lucky winner was little Elsa..YAY ELSA. 

PC240792PC240793

PC240797PC240798

Here is little Elsa showing us that she found the almond. 

PC240794PC240795

This was little Kaden’s first Christmas Eve.

PC240765 - Copy

Christmas Eve was so relaxing and wonderful.  We had a great time spending time with our family. 

christmas eve6

PC240761 - Copy

PC240786

PC240787

And here Paul is flying his helicopter.  I think it will be a yearly tradition for him to get a helicopter for Christmas.  He loves them. 

PC240788

PC240789

PC240790

I love my family so much.  You guys are the best.  And we definitely missed our family members that were elsewhere on Christmas Eve.

PC240805

PC240811

christmas eve2

christmas eve3

christmas eve4

PC240775 - Copy

Kaden had just started walking around Christmas and we were trying to get his cute little steps on camera.  Here is little Elsa helping him walk.  So cute.  I love his little shy face. 

After arriving home from my Mom’s, we quickly got the kids tucked in bed while visions of sugar plumbs danced in their heads Smile

PC240831

PC240833

Then Paul and I got ready all the presents and stockings ready for Christmas morning.  It was so fun and this is what our tree looked like all finished.

PC240826

And our little stockings all ready to go. 

PC240813

And here I am with my cute hubby on Christmas Eve.  I love him so much.

PC240815

Thank you so much to everyone, especially my Mamma, for such a fantastic Christmas Eve.  We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve just like we did.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

So fun! The video of Kaden was adorable!