On May 18th, we gave Kaden his first taste of Oatmeal and he LOVED it. After getting used to it, he would get so excited every time I put the spoon of oatmeal in his mouth, and then would start crying when I took it out..haha. The sad thing is that after we started giving him oatmeal, he started throwing up a lot. So we stopped giving it to him for now, and the throwing up has gone away..poor guy. So we are going to wait a month or so and try again.
On June 1st, Kaden tasted carrots for the first time. He loved them also. His first time eating them he ate the WHOLE JAR OF CARROTS..haha! He loves food. So we will feed him carrots for a couple of days and then slowly introduce the rest of the vegetables and then start on fruit. I can’t believe that he is eating solids already. Kaden is growing up so fast.
1 comment:
He is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love his smile. :)
Post a Comment