Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kaden 4 Months

This sweet little boy just melts my heart.  I mean seriously..how can a little baby be this cute??

DSCF9371

DSCF9374

My little boy turned 4 months last month on the 23rd.  Can you believe how fast time flies?  I can’t believe it!!  He is just getting so big!  We took him in for his 4 months appointment just the day before he turned 4 months and here are his stats:  He was 14.7 lbs (75%) and 25 1/2 (55%) inches long.  Here he is at the doctors office just before getting his shots.  Look at that beautiful little smile.  He had no idea what he was in for poor little guy.  He got his shots and did wonderfully like usual.  Just whimpered for a couple of seconds and was done.  The doctor also said that he couldn’t believe how incredibly strong Kaden was.  Yay! Smile

DSCF9375

And here is our little sweetheart at home after his shots.  Just as happy as usual. Smile

kaden5

Our beautiful little boy is learning and growing so much.  He loves turning from his back to his stomach and does it right away almost every time he is on his back.  He still doesn’t really like being on his stomach though and hasn’t quite figured out how to turn back around every time.  He just loves the turning motion I guess. 

He is grabbing toys very well and loves playing with them.  He LOVES playing patty cake and just giggles and giggles when you play it with him.   He LOVES to be in standing position.  He also sat for 20 seconds for the first time day before he turned 4 months.  He was so cute!!  We didn’t get it on tape..but here’s a picture to prove it! Smile What a big boy!! :)

Kaden sitting

Look how handsome he is!!

kaden9

kaden8

He is still amazingly calm and content.  He just smiles and smiles all day.  He is teething and so his naps during the day haven’t been that great.  He kind of just goes down for a couple of minute cat naps.  He doesn’t fuss hardly at all, but wants to be held a lot and doesn’t sleep well and that is the only way we know he must not be feeling good.  Sometimes it is almost sad to me that he doesn’t complain more.  Even when you know he should be tired or hungry..he just can’t help but try his hardest to smile at you.  He is such a little sweetheart.  He is still sleeping wonderfully during the night.  He usually falls asleep around 6:30.  Then he sleeps until 11.  Wakes up to eat, and then goes back down usually until about 7:30.

kaden1kaden6

kaden7kaden3

I can’t even begin to tell you how much peace and joy this little guy has brought into our home.  He has such a beautiful spirit of calmness and happiness about him.  When he smiles, you can see right into his little soul and you can’t help but just feel how special our little Kaden is.  And I can’t get enough of his cute little giggles.  You can tell he has the best sense of humor already.  He is just absolutely perfect and I still can’t believe that I am so blessed to be his Mom.  

DSCF9347

How did I get so lucky to have such perfectly adorable boys?  I am so blessed!!

DSCF9348

porter and kaden2

DSCF9339

1 comment:

Shirley said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. His smile is absolutely adorable. I love how much he looks like his big brother. They are going to be such good friends!