Monday, June 25, 2012

Bear Lake

On June 16th, I took the boys up to Bear Lake with my sister Natasha and her husband Colby.  We met them at their house in Logan, and then drove up the rest of the way to Bear Lake together.  Poor little Kaden had a rough start in the car.  He cried and cried and cried almost the whole way to Logan.  We stopped probably every 20 minutes the whole there to get him out of the car.  When he was out of the car he was perfectly fine..but the minute he was in the car and the car started to go he would cry again.  Poor little guy.  I think it must have been car sickness or something.  He finally fell asleep about 15 minutes before we got to their house.  Luckily he was great for the ride from Logan to Bear Lake and was completely content at Bear Lake.  Here is Kaden holding down the fort..haha.

DSCF9845

We had so much fun!!  I told my Natasha that I am going to make it out to Bear Lake at least every month this summer.  I love it there so much.  And Natasha and Colby are always so much fun to hang out with.  Aren’t they the cutest couple of ever???!!DSCF9883

bear lake5

My little boys could have spent weeks here.  Porter was most intrigued by the sand and played in it for hours. 

DSCF9921

DSCF9926

bear lake6

It’s so much more fun when you have an awesome uncle building sand castles with you!

DSCF9893

If you look closely, you’ll see that Colby found him some pet turtles.

bear lake8

Kaden spent most of his time catching some rays in his crab and soaking his feet in the sand. 

DSCF9859

DSCF9908

bear lake1

My little boys are SO CUTE!! Smile 

bear lake11bear lake10

bear lake4

I’m one proud Mommy!!

bear lake2bear lake7

Natasha and I had to take Kaden’s crab for a spin also.  We just couldn’t help it..it just looked so fun!

DSCF9873

bear lake3

I love my sister!!

DSCF9924

Kaden had a little too much fun and had to take a quick snoozer in his crab.

bear lake9

After our fun at Bear Lake, we had yummy pizza at Natasha and Colby’s house! 

bear lake12

DSCF9928

Thanks so much for the fun guys!!!  We had a blast.  And we are already planning our next trip up! Smile

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That looks like so much fun! Go you for driving up there! I have an aunt and cousins up there and I always mean to go and visit, but never do. You are brave to go yourself. You're such a fun mom. I'm glad you have such fun family too!