Thursday, May 31, 2012

Diablo 3 and Logan Trip

Paul and my brothers Teddy and Shane had been counting down the days until Diablo 3 came out for a long time.  When it finally came out, they all met at our house for a big Diablo Party.  I love these boys to death, but I wasn’t going to hang around for this party.  DSCF9102

DSCF9104

diablo1

diablo2diablo3

We enjoyed pizza and treats with them that night, and then early the next morning Porter, Kaden and I left for a fun filled day while they stayed at home and enjoyed their game.  First we headed to Willard Bay and spent a couple of hours playing in the sand and lake.  Kaden slept most of the time and Porter had so much fun.  He could play for hours just with his sand toys.

willard bay4willard bay3

willard bay5willard bay6

DSCF9142

Then we drove the rest of the way to Logan to visit Natasha and Colby.  We were so excited to spend some time with them because we aren’t able to see them as often as we would like.  We had so much fun hanging out with them.  We played at the park and had a blast.  Porter was in heaven having so much attention from Tasha and Colby.  They are always so much fun!!

DSCF9154

logan2logan3

logan6logan5

Cute little Kaden swung on a swing for the first time.  He was so darn cute and seemed to like it.

logan4

I think we would all agree that the highlight of our park visit was watching Porter do his flip over the big ball.  It was so hilarious we all couldn’t stop laughing.  I think I need to put him in gymnastics or something.  He cracks me up!!

DSCF9160

DSCF9171

Natasha and Colby are the best!!   We need to take day trips up to Logan to visit more often!  Thanks so much for such a fun day guys!!  We love you both to death!!

logan1

Here’s cute little Kaden barricaded on Tasha and Colby’s bed for nap time..haha!

DSCF9174

I LOVE MY SISTER!!!!!

DSCF9175

DSCF9178

DSCF9179

We were so sad when we had to leave to go home.  While driving on the freeway on our way home, all of a sudden our car started wobbling like crazy.  I pulled off the freeway and noticed that our tire was COMPLETELY flat!!  Luckily, we weren’t that far from home.  I called Paul and he came right away to change my tire for me.  Thank goodness for awesome hubbies!!  Here is Porter and I waiting for Paul in front of the gas station.  Little Kaden stayed asleep in the car. 

DSCF9181

We were really close to the airport and Porter was so excited to see all of the airplanes fly by.  He kept saying, “WOW Mom, another cool airplane”.

DSCF9196

Here’s our poor tire!!!

logan8

Thanks for coming and saving us Paul! Smile

DSCF9185

And that was our eventful day! Smile

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That is so scary to get a flat tire! And what a hero paul is! :) Jared has been counting down for Diablo too. When we get together (you know we should really make that happen!) maybe they can play. Jared is always trying to get more people to play with him. In fact, I think he is playing it right now. :)