Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kaden is 3 Months

Can you believe that our little guy is 3 months already (And has been for a couple of weeks now, I am just super behind on updating).  I can’t even begin to tell you how much peace this little boy has brought into our home!!  He is so incredibly calm and peaceful.  He is also so smiley and has the most beautiful smile.  When he smiles, his whole body lights up.  And it seems like he is ALWAYS smiling.  Even when he is so tired, or hungry..he smiles between his cries.  He is such a little sweetheart. 

Kaden LOVES to eat and eat and eat..haha!  It seems like he is never full..poor kid.  He is going to love when we can start baby food in a couple of weeks!!  Kaden is such a great sleeper and usually goes down for the night around 8:30.  Then he usually wakes up once around 3 to eat, and then sleeps until 7.  It is absolutely amazing.  I am constantly walking passed him and checking him to make sure that he is still breathing..haha.  Kaden is starting not to like tummy time very much, but he is getting so strong and can lift his little head way up when he is on his tummy.  He can also hold onto your fingers when he is on his back and lift himself all the way to standing position.  What a strong little guy!!  He loves ‘talking’ to everyone and has started cooing so much.  It is the cutest thing in the world.  He is so expressive. 

We think that our little guy might be teething because he is constantly drooling and gnawing on anything he can get his fingers on.  He also seems to be in pain.  We have been giving him pain reliever and it seems to help him a lot.  Hopefully we will see those little teeth poke through soon.  I can’t even begin to explain how much happiness our little Kaden has brought to our home.  He is just such a sweet little boy.  I am so blessed to be his Mom.  Look how absolutely incredibly handsome little Kaden is.  And you have to check out the videos.  His little babbling is SO CUTE!!  I am so in love!!  Happy 3 months Kaden boy!!

kaden2kaden3kaden4kaden5kaden7kaden6

1 comment:

Shirley said...

He is adorable Emily!!! I can't wait to see him again. I hope his teeth come in so he gets a rest from teething. Babies are the best and your is so cute!! :)