What a beautiful blessing weekend we had for Kaden. We were so blessed to have Kaden’s Aunt Cerra stay with us for the weekend visiting from Arizona. Porter was in absolute heaven the whole weekend getting lots of attention from his Aunty. She is such a wonderful Aunt and we love her so much!!! Porter still asks, “Can Aunt Cerra come and play today?”
We were also so blessed to have Kaden’s Grandpa and Grandma Craven stay with us from Boise, Idaho. It had been way too long since last time, and it was so much fun catching up with them. It was also the first time they met Kaden, so it was great for him to spend some time with them.
Porter got lots of Grandpa one on one time and had so much fun with him.
Thank you so much Cerra, Doug and Dorothy for coming for Kadens blessing. It was so much fun spending time with you guys. We love you so much.
We also had a couple of other visitors come and spend some time with us that weekend. My cute nieces Hayley and Brooklyn
and Grandma Rasband.
I think we were all having a little too much fun!!
The day of the blessing went perfect! Paul gave an absolutely beautiful blessing and little Kaden had so much support from our wonderful family. I am so incredibly thankful for a husband that holds the priesthood and is worthy of blessing his children. It is the most wonderful thing for me as a wife and a mother to watch my husband bless our children. Not everyone has that. I am so thankful for Paul.
Kaden looked so adorable in his little blessing outfit. What a beautiful little boy!!
Kaden is so lucky to have so many wonderful people that love him and were there at the blessing to support him. Here are a few.
We have the most wonderful friends and family. A great big huge thank you to all of you that helped make Kaden’s baby blessing so wonderful. We are so thankful for each and every one of you and love you so much.
1 comment:
You have such beautiful children! And they are so lucky to have a wonderful mama like you. I wish we lived closer because I know being around you more often would bring sunshine to my soul, seriously. You are wonderful and I love hearing about how much joy you have in your family. I am glad his day went so well! He certainly looked adorable!
Post a Comment