Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lights at Temple Square

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is seeing the Christmas lights at Temple Square.  They are just so absolutely beautiful.  There is always such a peaceful feeling there and I think it is so cozy seeing all of the cute families all bundled up enjoying the lights and the beautiful surroundings of Temple Square. 

christmas season6christmas season9

I love the Salt Lake Temple.  This is where Paul and I were married, and it is definitely my favorite temple.  It looked extra beautiful with the Christmas lights surrounding it. christmas season8christmas season10

DSCF5978

Porter had a lot of fun running around looking at all of the lights.  We got a pretty late start so he was pretty tired and didn’t last very long before he was ready to head home to bed.

christmas season7

DSCF5970

But we still had a wonderful night.  I hope we can squeeze in one last trip to see the lights at Temple Square before the season ends! Smile

DSCF5980

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I love your cute belly! :) I hope you're feeling good.