Porter has been to this Dinosaur Museum a couple of times before, but this time was the best time yet. I think his age right now was perfect because he was so interested in everything. Every time we would see a dinosaur he would say, “Mommy..whisper..shhhh.. I see a dinosaur coming, WOW..Oh my gosh”. He was so excited he could hardly stand it. What a funny kid! It was so much fun to be there with him.
I love how interactive and hands on this museum is. They have a really fun place where you can dig in water and sand and build your own little dinosaur village, they have a place were you can build your own dinosaur out of a ton a different pieces and at the very end you can dig for dinosaur bones.
We spent a good 3 hours there and had so much fun. The rest of the day all Porter talked about was the big huge dinosaurs that he saw at the museum.
1 comment:
How fun! Where is this one at?
Post a Comment