Our great friends Sara and Cameron invited Porter and I for a fun afternoon at Kangaroo Zoo. It was our first time there and PORTER ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Those 2 boys bounced for hours and had a blast. They were so much fun to watch.
Porter and Cameron had absolutely no fear. You should have seen them climbing up on the huge bounce houses and sliding down face first on their stomachs. I couldn’t stop laughing it was so funny.
This is definitely an awesome place to take your kids if you need them to get a lot of energy out and to take a long nap! Thanks so much Sara and Cam for such a fun afternoon. Let’s go again soon!!
2 comments:
So fun!!! Ryan is a scaredy cat and would never go up those. I wonder if he would do it if Porter was doing it. :) He is so cute!
That WAS so much fun! Cam asks to go back with Porter all the time! That video of the slide doesn't do it justice...it is SO much steeper!! We miss you!
Post a Comment