My wonderful niece Whitney graduated last month from West Jordan High School. She has accomplished so much in her life so far, and I am so incredibly proud of her!! She is such a beautiful and intelligent young lady, and I am so excited to see what the future has in store for her. She also left last month to attend The University of Mary Washington in Virginia! We miss her already so much, but I am so excited for her and I know that she will do great things there!!CONGRATULATIONS WHITNEY!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Aw, Emily!! Thanks so much for posting this! It's so fun to see the pictures (: I miss you guys, and hope your doing great! I'm so glad your so good at keeping up your blog! It inspires me to be better on mine.. haha (: Love ya!
1 comment:
Aw, Emily!! Thanks so much for posting this! It's so fun to see the pictures (: I miss you guys, and hope your doing great! I'm so glad your so good at keeping up your blog! It inspires me to be better on mine.. haha (: Love ya!
Post a Comment