Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fun with Shaving Cream

Porter had a pretty nasty cold a couple of weeks ago, and so we had to come up with some fun indoor activities to keep us both occupied. I remembered that when I was younger, my Mom would let us play with shaving cream and we always had a lot of fun. My husband was at work, and I thought what better time than now to 'borrow' his shaving cream and have some fun! :-)
Our kitchen got a little messy, but we both had so much fun and it was so worth it. Little does Daddy know what happens while he is at work! :)

After playing with the shaving cream for a while, I added some food coloring, and Porter thought that was the neatest thing ever. Yes, I know I let him color with is all over the walls and chairs..please don't judge me..haha, he was just having too much fun! :) I can't wait to do this again.

2 comments:

Cerra said...

Emy!! That's freaking awesome!!! I love you. You are so great.

Shirley said...

You are the best mom EVER! WOW! I love the pictures you took. You take the best pictures. Porter looks like he had so much fun! Ryan liked watching him. He kept talking about him all day (we watched it earlier today.) He kept saying, Where'd porter go, mom? And I love that he was singing the ABC's. Ryan likes to sing the song from Super Why. He will the QRSTUV, QRSTUV over and over. Kids are so fun! :)