

We didn't catch any fish, but we had a lot of fun.

After spending some time getting wet, Porter and I headed to my absolutely favorite fast food restaurant TACO AMIGO..YUMMY!!! If you haven't been there, it is delicious! Porter LOVED his TA hamburger.
Then we headed to the downtown carnival. Again, Porter was a little nervous about going on any of the rides, so we ended up going on the big slide together and he had so much fun on it.
That weekend Paul, Porter and I, and some members of my family went to the annual rodeo. This was Porter's first rodeo EVER! So much fun! He was so cute dressed up in his little cowboy outfit, and I am so mad at myself for not getting a ton more cute pictures of him dressed up. I guess that just means we will have to go to another rodeo this year! :) We were sitting right by the speakers and they were blasting some super loud music. So Porter plugged his ears the first little while and he didn't like the loud music at all. But once the rodeo started, it wasn't loud at all and he had a blast. He sat still on my lap the whole entire time. He was so enthralled by everything. He loved seeing the cowboys ride the horses! He kept saying, 'WOW, here comes another one.' We left a little early because we had to drive an hour to get back home and really didn't want him up super super late. But we had a wonderful time, and are so glad that we went.



We made sure to eat our traditional nachos and strawberries and cream! YUMMY! We had a great time! I love Strawberry Days! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment