So yes, last week we buzzed Porter's hair using a #8 attachment. Goodbye curls! He was beginning to look a little neglected, so it was definitely time. But I still hated to see all of his curls go. But his new haircut looks really cute, and I think it will feel so much better for him during the hot summer. Here are some before pictures and I am not quite sure what kind of face he is making in the 2nd picture..haha And here's our handsome little guy after Daddy gave him his haircut (yes, Paul is the haircut giver in our family).
Oh he looks so cute! His curls will be back before you even get the clippers put away. :) I think I have to cut Ryan's hair at least once a month. It's so awesome that Porter looks cute with short and longer hair. He is such a cutie!
3 comments:
I love his haircut. He looks so handsome. You guys did a great job! And he still has curls! Don' worry :)
Oh he looks so cute! His curls will be back before you even get the clippers put away. :) I think I have to cut Ryan's hair at least once a month. It's so awesome that Porter looks cute with short and longer hair. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment