Portie and I have been trying to think of some fun activities to do during the day. We decided to give playing with dried beans a try and it was a HUGE SUCCESS. Porter LOVES it. The first day we played, he played for almost an hour straight. We had a lot of fun. We spread out a big sheet and then let him go to town.At first he would just quietly pour the beans from one container to the other. But things got pretty messy very quickly. But he was having a lot of fun and that is what matters (a little too much fun, I should say). Luckily not a lot of beans escaped the sheet, so it was a pretty easy cleanup. I think this is our new favorite activity.
2 comments:
This is so cute! I can tell how much he loves it. It's the simplest things they love, huh? :)
haha!! You're such a good mom!
Post a Comment