I can't even describe the taste of Norwegian Soft Ic (ice cream). It is absolutely HEAVENLY! It has to be the creamiest thickest yummiest icecream in the world and that is probably why I crave it EVERYDAY I am in Norway (and here at home for that matter). They dip the icecream cone in delicious chocolate powder (or whatever kind of topping you prefer, but we all think that the chocolate is the best).

We had to take a walk down the hill from my Grandma's house (about 5 minutes) to this roadside cafe called Veikjokken almost every other day we were there just to get one of these icecream cones.

Who cares that it was $4 per cone..these were DEFINITELY worth it. Even little Porter loved them.


Here I am on our walk down to the Veikjokken by a sign that says Askim which is the town where we lived.

And here we are enjoying our delicious soft ic.


You can definitely tell how much my sister Natasha loved them.

And my brother Shane was craving them so bad one day that he bought two of them. Mmmmm!

If only you could ship these to America in a box! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment