Sunday, October 17, 2010

Porter is going to be a...

BIG BROTHER!!!!! And Porter can hardly hold in his excitement. Yes, we are expecting baby #2 and are six weeks along. Here is an ultrasound of our little baby! We are so excited and happy! We had a worry last week when I started getting sharp pains in my side. After 2 days of the pains, I called the on- call doctor for the night (since it was 11:00PM) and he ended up sending me to the ER because they were afraid that I was experiencing an ectopic pregnancy. I found out that I was borderline dehydrated and they gave me an IV. They then gave me an ultrasound but couldn't see the baby because I was too early. They tried a vaginal ultrasound (not fun), but still they couldn't seen anything since I was so early in pregnancy. So they wanted me to check back in a couple of days. Last Friday, I went back in and they found a cyst on my right side, but they weren't too concerned about it because it was so small. They are going to check it again in 2 months to see if it is shrinking. They weren't sure if that is what was causing the pain or not. Luckily, I haven't felt much pain since last week! But everything was PERFECT with the baby. The baby was measuring about 2 days ahead of what we were expecting, so that was great!! Our tentative due date is June 13th. We are so excited to be second time parents and to meet this little baby! We love him/ her so much already..even at just 6 weeks. We are also so excited for Porter to be a Big Brother. Life just gets more and more exciting! :)

4 comments:

Julie W said...

Heavens! How scary to not know what the pains were! I am glad things are looking good. Love the cute Big Brother announcement! Congrats!

Cerra said...

Porter is so cute! How did you guys get him to pose like that? Oh yeah, you told him he was going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! LOL

Congrats!!!! I cannot wait! (Keep 'em coming!!!)

Love you guys.

TJ and Jessica said...

We are just thrilled for you guys!! You are such an amazing mother! I need to take notes on all the fun stuff you do so I can be a good mom too :) Wish we were closer so we could have play dates. CNGRATS!!

Shirley said...

YAY!!!! Those pictures of Porter are so cute! He totally looks excited to be a big brother and he will be an awesome brother!

I'm glad you got to see the baby and that everything is going well. It is such a miracle and so much fun! I'm so glad we get to experience this again together!