Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Fun

So I can't even emphasize how much Porter LOVES being outside and especially how much he LOVES playing with water. He could honestly play with a bowl full of water and a stick for HOURS! He is so funny. And he did just that at my Mom's house the other day! He was so stinkin cute playing with the water and getting all wet. HE LOVED IT! Today we decided to let him play with water balloons for the first time and WOW... he had so much fun!!! He was just giggling the whole time.
It was so halarious because somehow one of the water balloons sprung a leak and started squirting Porter right in the pace. I have never seen him laugh so hard. We will definitely be playing with water balloons a lot this summer! Here are a couple more cute Spring photo's of our little boy! Here's Porter eating pretty flowers in Grandma Rasband's backyard..
And Porter had tons of fun swinging in his swing at Grandma Anka's house..


1 comment:

Shirley said...

How fun! He is so cute Emily! I just love all your pictures. I need to start getting excited about summer. I think water is the perfect way to fight the heat! Thanks for the idea!