Yesterday and Today were absolutely BEAUTIFUL Spring days! In Utah we never know how long these warm days will last, so we wanted to make sure that we took full advantage of them. So, yesterday Porter and I drove up to Gardner Village and saw the Barnyard Buddies Petting Zoo.
http://www.gardnervillage.com/index.php?ID=13&XID=3:13:0:0:0
They had goats, pigs, bunnies, horses, llamas, and donkeys, etc. there. It wasn't very big, but Porter LOVED IT! 
He would have walked around all day if I would have let him. He was so brave and would walk straight up to all of the animals to pet them, even the big ones. And he was so sweet and would just pet them nicely. What a cutie. This cute little baby goat followed Porter EVERYWHERE.. so adorable!!

Today was even warmer than yesterday so Porter and I drove up to Liberty Park.. our absolute MOST FAVORITE park of all and spent about 2 hours there walking around, feeding the ducks and playing in puddles.
We had a blast. Porter was absolutely adorable in his little sun hat. Hopefully there will be many more warm Spring days ahead.
2 comments:
That reminds me to get a sun hat! Ryan's hair is so thin the sun goes straight through too!
What a cutie you have! And he is so sweet too. You are so lucky to have him. I don't know how Ryan would do with the animals. It would be very interesting! haha. I love reading your blog and seeing what you guys are doing. Maybe we will go feed some ducks this week! :)
Two of my favorite things in one blog post! LOVE IT! BTW, he looks like he has a lot of potential to be a FGR (Future Goat Roper!) ;-)
Post a Comment