Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ride 'em Cowboy

OUR LITTLE COWBOY!

For Porter's birthday, we bought him a little pony that sings and talks. It is so cute and Porter LOVES it! It is so much fun watching him ride his pony! He is doing such a great job and riding it by himself now. Our little cowboy is just so much fun!! :)




And this last video shows the SMALLEST stunt rider EVER!! You are going to die when you see this video. When I was taping it, everything happened so fast. I should have grabbed him before he fell, but I think I was so shocked by what he did..that I kept taping (whoops). At least he didn't start screaming. He just fussed a little and that was it. Poor little guy!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ouch!!! Poor guy! I would've done the same thing. He is amazing! Standing up even for that long! haha. This video will be one you guys show him for a long time. I love how he started crying a little once he stood up, like he realized that maybe it wasn't such a good idea! haha.

He loves the music on that horse! It is so cute! In the picture, the one of the red pajamas, Ryan has those, but he grew out of them. :( I can't find any more since it's not winter any more. Porter looks so cute in it!