Monday, April 12, 2010

A Big Day

I am so behind on blogging, so I am playing catchup. About a week ago, we asked my friend Shirley and her cute little son Ryan to join Porter and I for a playdate at Jungle Jims.http://www.junglejimsutah.com/ We thought it would be super fun to do something fun with them since we don't see them very often. Shirley was so nice to drive all the way down here from Spanish Fork and it was so good to see them. Porter was super fussy the whole time that we were there..poor little guy. He is extremely sensitive to noise, and since it was super loud in there, we think that is why he was so sad. We tried to ride the bumper cars and the airplanes. Big mistake. He just fussed the whole time on the bumper cars and we got off the airplanes before they even started because he was so sad. So we had fun watching Ryan and Shirley ride the rides instead. Baby Ryan did AWESOME on all of the rides and even went on the fast little rollercoaster! What a big boy!! He is so incredibly cute! I wish that we lived closer so that we could do these playdates more often.We tried to play in the little play area, and Porter was ok for a little while, but just wanted to be held the whole time. Poor little guy!
We went over to the eating area to see if it was more quiet over there and Porter could relax a little bit. He loved it over there and had fun playing for a while with little Ryan.

Next time we will have to find a more quiet place for our playdate. But thanks so much for coming down Shirley and Ryan. It was so good to see you guys.

I felt so bad that he didn't like it there, that I took him to the park afterwards. He seemed to relax there a lot better.

Then Paul met Porter and I at my sister's Donna's house to help them paint their den before they get ready to sell their house and move. Paul did such a great job painting! Porter had tons of fun playing in their yard and chasing their chickens! After wards, poor little Porter threw up everywhere and had to borrow a little night shirt from cousin Jacob. Porter had TONS of fun dancing to music. It was so incredibly cute to watch him. He was really getting into it. Enjoy the videos.





2 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks so much for inviting us Emily! We had so much fun, and I felt so bad for little Porter. He was so sweet though how he clung to you. He loves you so much!

Ryan is pretty crazy at the park, like wandering off and doing things that might hurt himself. Anyway, Porter looks like he handles it like a champ! Our next playdate, we should just go to a park, and I'll bring lunch. :D

You have such a sweet little boy! I'm so glad we got to see you!

Cerra said...

I bet he didn't feel good at the Jungle Jim. His cheeks look abnormally rosy. Poor little guy. He's still super cute though.