The last couple of days, the weather has been absolutely beautiful and Porter and I have taken full advantage of it and headed to the park lots of times. We are lucky to be surrounded by parks here in Bountiful and live right next door to an elementary school that has an awesome playground. Today we decided to be a little more adventerous and drove to Salt Lake City to play at Liberty Park. We had a wonderful time and Porter LOVED seeing the geese and the ducks. Next time we will have to remember to bring some bread to feed them. We hope you enjoy the pictures. And yes, I now realize that they are geese, not ducks like I was saying in the movie!


4 comments:
How is it that this kid gets cuter every day?...
Hey Emily, I stole your blog address from Laura's page. Hope you don't mind! Porter is so cute! :) Glad you got to get outside and play!
-Kristina
How fun! I was thinking I need to do that, but I can see how much more fun it is that he is walking SO well!! I can't believe it! He looks like a toddler, not a baby! WOW! I LOVED your pictures. The one of him smiling on the swing is awesome!
I am totally impressed - we need to get out and play but I get too cold!!! I'm such a baby!
Post a Comment