
We had a wonderful Valentines Day this year. We started off the festivities attending a Valentines Dance that my sister's stake holds every year. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! My Mom babysat Porter for the night and we had a blast dancing the night away. You would have been so impressed to see how well Donna and Geoff could dance. THEY WERE AMAZING!! It was so much fun watching them. Paul and I don't get to dance very often so we enjoyed being able to very much. On Valentines morning, Paul and I enjoyed a HUGE Valentines breakfast of eggs, hashbrowns, sausages, bacon, and toast. It was delicious and the rest of the afternoon we rested and watched the Olympics and ate yummy Valentine chocolate eclairs, raspberry cheesecake and chocolate pie.

YUMMY!! It was so nice to just relax a little bit. That evening, we all went to my Mom's house for dinner. She made Corninsh hens, potatoes and gravy, stuffing and salad. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! We also ate way too many Valentines Day treats!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE..especially to Paul! I love you so much honey and am so incredibly thankful that you are mine. I appreciate you and love you so much!!!
1 comment:
How fun! You look gorgeous! That is so nice you guys got to have a date. We also ate WAY too many treats! haha. Happy Valentines!
Post a Comment