That sweater is adorable! I love all the pictures you take!
Super cute! :) He looks like such a happy baby!
He is so stinkin' cute!! It's been forever since I've seen him in person (and I don't think he liked me very much haha!) He's such a doll!
Ha ha ha. Jess, don't feel bad. I've seen him a lot and he never acts like he likes me much. ;-)What a cute sweater and baby!!! I love that sweater. It looks like he can wear it for a while too.It's definitely one you need to save for ALL your children!!! You guys are planning on having 7 or 8, right?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That sweater is adorable! I love all the pictures you take!
Super cute! :) He looks like such a happy baby!
He is so stinkin' cute!! It's been forever since I've seen him in person (and I don't think he liked me very much haha!) He's such a doll!
Ha ha ha. Jess, don't feel bad. I've seen him a lot and he never acts like he likes me much. ;-)
What a cute sweater and baby!!! I love that sweater. It looks like he can wear it for a while too.
It's definitely one you need to save for ALL your children!!! You guys are planning on having 7 or 8, right?
Post a Comment