Monday, January 25, 2010

Look how good I'm walking!

Porter is walking so well!! He hardly crawls at all anymore. I have tons of videos of Porter walking, but I keep taking too long of videos and blogger won't let me download them on here..so this is the only one that was short enough to post! It's not the best, but it is still super cute and shows how well he is walking!


Here another video just for fun! ENJOY!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow so cute! I Loved the walking one! He was so giggly! haha I am laughing just thinking about it. He is doing SO good! The straws were hilarious! I am going to have to get some from Ryan. Hopefully he will let me record it. :)

Cerra said...

What a super cute little monkey! He is walking so well! I love how much he LOVES doing it. It's like he is so proud of himself and having so much fun. The noises he was making made me just happy inside. So funny! And his movements with the straws at first, HOLY COW! So cute! He was so excited. I miss him so much.

You should have Paul hook you up with Picasa. It's free and owned by Google, so you can edit (shorten) video and upload them directly to YouTube or Blogger from there. YouTube allows videos up to 10 minutes. That's what I use for all my blog videos and just embed them in my blog. Have Paul help you or call me and I will walk you through it. I use Picasa for all my photo and video editing. It does such a good job and is so easy to use.

Love you guys!