My sick boys
Yesterday, Paul came down with a terrible cold. He had a migraine headache, awful congestion and chills and terrible body aches. We were really hoping that Porter wouldn't get sick, but our hope fizzled out when last night, Porter was up the whole night sneezing and coughing and crying..poor baby. Today, my boys have been drinking lots
of orange juice, taking long hot bubble baths and resting lots. Hopefully they feel better soon. I feel so bad for Paul since he has still been going to work and has lots of homework. I also wish that there was some sort of baby cold medicine. All we can really do is give him lots of fluids and keep his nose clear with the aspirator. It's so sad to see him so sick. FEEL BETTER SOON PAUL AND PORTER! Love you both!
2 comments:
Sadness! Ryan is sick too with a cold. It is so sad! I wish there was something I could do too. He cries so hard when we do the bulb syringe, I feel horrible. We have been giving him showers every night to help and he thinks that is pretty fun. I hope your boys get feeling better soon!
Paul is such a cute daddy. Sad they got sick. I hope they are better soon! It's their b-days!!!
Post a Comment