He is getting so old! I can't believe how fast they grow. I love his smiley face. Do you know how much he weighs now and what his milestones are? I love the picture of him with his toy. So cute!
Thanks Shirley! We think that he is around 24 1/2 inches long and about 14 pounds.. but that is from home measurement. Our appointment is on Tuesday and then we will know for sure! :)
3 comments:
He is getting so old! I can't believe how fast they grow. I love his smiley face. Do you know how much he weighs now and what his milestones are? I love the picture of him with his toy. So cute!
Thanks Shirley! We think that he is around 24 1/2 inches long and about 14 pounds.. but that is from home measurement. Our appointment is on Tuesday and then we will know for sure! :)
He is so darn cute!!! Thanks for posting new pictures Em! I love you!
Post a Comment