Ok... how is Porter already 4 months?? I swear that it was just yesterday that I was sitting here writing all about his 3 month mark. He is growing up way too fast! But I have to say that I have the absolute cutest, smartest, most wonderfully adorable little baby ever!! I just love him so much!!! Every time I look at him, I can't believe that he is my son. He is just so perfect in every way and he radiates so much love and happiness from him. He has such a HUGE spirit trapped in that little body of his. I could never even begin to imagine all of the joy that he has brought into my life.. it is incredible. I love everything about him. I love his giggles and smiles, and how he has long "conversations" with you that are so expressive. I love how he makes the cutest sounds and "sings" on the top of his lungs in the grocery store. I love his little
coughy sounds that he makes when he tries to get your attention. I love how when you help him stand up he looks all around so pleased with himself. I love his cute little birthmarks. I love his gorgeous big beautiful eyes and amazing smile! I love his cute little mullet. I love how he stretches with all of his might first thing when you lay him on his back. I love his cute little pouty lip. I love how he smiles and giggles so much when I come and get him from his crib in the mornings. There are just so many more things that I love about my little man. I can't express enough how thankful I am that Heavenly Father sent him to our family. Being a Mom is the BEST!!!!
Well our 4 month appointment isn't until Tuesday but we finally weighed and measured his length here at home. I am sure it will be more accurate at the doctors office so I will update this then, but he weighs about 14lbs and is about 24 1/2 inches long. That means that he has gained 10 lbs already and 8 1/2 inches since he was born. I can't believe what a tiny little guy he was when he was born.. but he is growing so well and looking so healthy. I have even had some people tell me that he is getting chubby.. YEAH!! :-) He is definitely teething but we haven't seen any teeth poking out yet. His hands are constantly in his mouth and he is drooling so much that we now put a bib on him 24/7.. poor little guy. We gave him rice cereal for the first time yesterday and that was so much fun. We made a video and took some cute pictures so
I will make sure to add those to the blog soon. I am not sure how much actually got inside him.. but he knew how to open his mouth every time the spoon came. He is starting to be a lot more aware of things like his toys and the sounds that different things make. He loves to watch our dog Maggie.. he just stares at her. I am sure that he will love animals. He doesn't like loud sounds and still hates driving in cars. Hopefully this will change soon so we can take a road trip! :-) I love you so much Porter!!!! Congratulations on 4 months!!!
Well our 4 month appointment isn't until Tuesday but we finally weighed and measured his length here at home. I am sure it will be more accurate at the doctors office so I will update this then, but he weighs about 14lbs and is about 24 1/2 inches long. That means that he has gained 10 lbs already and 8 1/2 inches since he was born. I can't believe what a tiny little guy he was when he was born.. but he is growing so well and looking so healthy. I have even had some people tell me that he is getting chubby.. YEAH!! :-) He is definitely teething but we haven't seen any teeth poking out yet. His hands are constantly in his mouth and he is drooling so much that we now put a bib on him 24/7.. poor little guy. We gave him rice cereal for the first time yesterday and that was so much fun. We made a video and took some cute pictures so
1 comment:
He has grown so much! He definitely caught up it sounds like. My sister-in-law's son is about 14-15 pounds and is 8 months old. He was born at 7 pounds too, so it sounds like Porter is just growing and growing! We need to get together some time and get the boys together. It would be so fun to see you too!
Post a Comment