Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OF THOSE FATHERS OUT THERE!! What a special day Fathers Day is. I am so thankful for this special day and the chance that we have to honor our fathers and the many other special fathers in our lives. I am so incredibly thankful for my own father and the many sacrifices he has made and the many things that he has taught me. Porter is so glad that you are his grandpa. He loves you so much and I love you Daddy!! Also, this being my husbands first Fathers Day I want to especially thank him for being such a wonderful Dad to little Porter. Paul, It is so much fun watching you in action because you are such an awesome Dad!! I wish that every girl and boy were so blessed to have a father like you. You are the most wonderful man and I am so lucky to have you as my husband. Thanks so much for working so hard at work and in school. You are a wonderful father and our son loves you more than anything. Your hard work is so much appreciated and there is nothing I could ever do, buy or say that could begin to explain how much gratitude and love I have for you. Happy Father's Day sweetheart!!

No comments: