"This bunny is nice and soft"
"hmm.. I'm not sure if I like this photo shoot"
Porter cuddling with his Easter bunny

Porters Easter basket
Porter and his Bunny
Porter celebrated his first Easter this month! I h
ad a lo
t of fun trying to figure out what to put in a 2 month olds Easter basket. I finally settled on a cute Baby Farm Animals little golden book, some baby lotion, baby wash and wet wipes..
very useful. We also got him
his very first Easter bunny.. a cute big soft blue bunny that lays on his belly. It is absolu
tely adorable. We had a lot of fun setting Porter up for a cute photo shoot with his new bunny. Mor Mor (Grandma in Norwegian.. my Mom) also got him a cute brown and white soft Easter bunny. I think it is fun to make P
aul and I an Easter basket also full of Easter chocolate and treats.. BIG MISTAKE after I ate so
much candy that I thought I would burst. For Easter dinner we headed to Centerville to Pauls Mom and Step Dads house. Pauls brother Robert and his family were there and met Porter for the first time. That was really neat. For the most part Porter just slept and let his aunts Sheri and Cerra and Grandma and Grandpa Rasband hold him. We had a wonderful dinner and had a lot of fun talking and catching up with eachother.
2 comments:
His easter outfit is sooo cute! I love all the things you got for him too. It kind of makes me wish I did something. :) I love going to family things because I think babies are most happy being held all the time and it's nice to get a little break.
BTW you look gorgeous in your picture with Porter. :)
Oh Emily, he is so cute! I can' wait for him to get bigger and play with Kaaja at family functions!Love ya both so dearly.
Post a Comment