Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Porter news
Porter is growing up so fast. He now actually fits in his newborn clothes and newborn diapers. He is the cutest little guy on this earth!! Porters hair is still black, but in the sunlight it looks very red, so we are pretty sure that he will have red hair. He also has the deepest, darkest, most gorgeous blue eyes, so it will be interesting to see if they will stay that color. When he is on his tummy, he pushes up on his hands almost like he is doing a pushup before turning his head. It is the most adorable thing to watch. Whenever he is sad, his bottom lip and chin quivers. It's so cute and it definitely lets us know that he is so sad. He has been doing that ever since he was first born. He still isn't sleeping very well and continues to have a lot of colic.. poor guy. Hopefully that goes away soon. He loves falling asleep in his swing and he loves taking long drives. He finally enjoys bathtime and loves to lay and just kick his legs in the water. Porter is beginning to make cute smiley faces. Paul thinks that it is still just gas, but I know that they are real smiles! :) Here are just a couple more pictures of our handsome little guy!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love these pictures!!What a handsome boy!! You guys are doing a great job Em - I'm so proud of the wonderful job your doing as a mother!
i definatly see the haslam family in him!
He is so cute! I about died when you said he is just fitting into his newborn clothes. My baby fits into his 0-3 months clothes better than newborn. I swear I didn't have a newborn. Porter is so dang cute!
My friend's baby had colic really bad and they've been colic free for about two weeks now. They have been taking her to a chiropractor and feel that it what has been helping her. If you want some more info, just let me know. :) Enjoy that cute little guy!
I swear he's grown since I saw him last! And one of those pics his hair is TOTALLY RED. He's does has soooo much Haslam in him. Super cute. He does smile. I have seen it for myself. You have done such a good job at "fattening him up" Emy! I love you all.
Post a Comment