"Grow Old Along with Me,
The Best is Yet to Be"
3 years ago, my life changed forever! I married the most wonderful man in the whole entire world!! WOW!! I can't believe how fast time has flown. I am still so incredibly thankful to be married to such a wonderful man! He is my everything. I could never even try to imagine my life without him. I have learned so much from him in these last 3 years. Paul, thank you so much for all that you do for me and for our baby Porter. You are the most amazing husband and father and I love you with all of my heart! I am so excited to see where the journey of our lives together bring us. I fall in love with you more and more everyday. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

4 comments:
Aw, congrats you two!
Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you - 3 amazing years :)
Congrats! I love your wedding picture. It is so cute. Aren't anniversaries just wonderful? I hope you both had a wonderful day celebrating 3 awesome years!
i am so glad your happy and have a beautiful family! i would still love to meet them someday soon.
Brooke
Post a Comment