Thursday, January 28, 2016

Monterey California #4 (more ocean play)

I can’t even describe how wonderful it was to stay just a couple of seconds from the beach!!  We were all in heaven!!  The ocean is so good for the soul.  After spending a week here, I have no idea why I live in the desert.  I seriously belong by the ocean!!  We all had a blast!  Here is definitely picture overload.. but I just had to share them because I love all of them!  ENJOY! Smile

Here are the boys heading down to the ocean like we did everyday.  Just through that door was the beach! Smile

DSC04716

DSC04718

DSC04719

DSC04722

DSC04723

DSC04725

DSC04022 - Copy

DSC04023 - Copy

DSC04027 - Copy

DSC04031

DSC04032

DSC04034 - Copy

DSC04037

DSC04040

DSC04041

DSC04052

DSC04054

DSC04055

DSC04057

DSC04058

DSC04062

DSC04063

DSC04064

DSC04067

DSC04068

DSC04069

DSC04070

DSC04073

DSC04077

DSC04080

DSC04081

DSC04082

DSC04083

DSC04084

DSC04085 - Copy

DSC04086 - Copy

DSC04091

DSC04092

DSC04094

DSC04095

DSC04096

DSC04097

I love these pictures of Mom and Donna laughing by the ocean.  I have no idea what the conversation was about..but these pictures made me smile! Smile

DSC04101

DSC04103

DSC04105

DSC04107

                                                                                                                                                                  DSC04116

DSC04117

DSC04125

DSC04127

DSC04129

DSC04133

DSC04136

DSC04143

DSC04145

DSC04153

DSC04154

DSC04160

DSC04162

DSC04164

DSC04165

DSC04166

DSC04167

DSC04169

DSC04170

DSC04175

DSC04179

DSC04183

DSC04184

DSC04186

DSC04193

DSC04194

Just behind Paul and my Mama was the resort condos that we stayed at!  Loved how close to the beach they were. 

DSC04195

I love these pictures of Owen and his cousin Anja bonding at their first trip to the beach! Smile  Such cuties!!

DSC04199 - Copy - Copy

DSC04200 - Copy - Copy

DSC04203 - Copy - Copy

DSC04204 - Copy - Copy

DSC04206 - Copy - Copy

DSC04207 - Copy - Copy

DSC04210 - Copy - Copy

DSC04214 - Copy - Copy

DSC04215 - Copy - Copy

I absolutely loved that my Mamma was able to come on this trip with us!  It was so much fun for all of us to spend time with her in such a beautiful place!  I love this lady so much!

DSC04351

DSC04220 - Copy - Copy

DSC04221 - Copy - Copy

DSC04222 - Copy - Copy

DSC04225 - Copy - Copy

DSC04226 - Copy - Copy

DSC04525 - Copy - Copy

DSC04539 - Copy - Copy

DSC04557 - Copy

DSC04562 - Copy

DSC04567 - Copy

Yup.. the hotel that we stayed at provided these fun wave boards..and better believe that Donna and I had to give them a try! Smile  It took us a little while to venture out in the ocean because we were a little paranoid about sharks..haha.  But we finally got out there and had A BLAST!  Then we were mad at ourselves for not getting out there earlier!!  We could have done this all day long.  SO!  MUCH!  FUN!  As we were wave boarding, a cute little seal popped up his head right by us.  It was amazing!!  Being in the water with him in his natural habitat was incredible.  I can’t wait until next time.  Loved doing this with my beautiful sister Donna!!

DSC04574 - Copy

DSC04576 - Copy

DSC04613 - Copy

DSC04614 - Copy

DSC04619 - Copy

DSC04620 - Copy

DSC04629 - Copy

DSC04630 - Copy

DSC04631 - Copy

DSC04644

DSC04645

DSC04646

DSC04647

DSC04648

DSC04652

DSC04653

DSC04761

DSC04762

DSC04768

DSC04777

DSC04781

DSC04782

DSC04799

DSC04807

DSC04809

DSC04810

DSC04812

DSC04813

DSC04816

DSC04817

DSC04819

DSC04821

DSC04829

DSC04834

DSC04836

DSC04838

DSC04841

DSC04842

DSC04852

DSC04856

DSC04863

 

DSC04879

DSC04881

DSC04882

DSC04883

DSC04884

DSC04886

DSC04898

DSC04903

DSC04909

DSC04912

DSC04920

DSC04922

DSC04927

What an amazing place!!

No comments: