Sunday, November 30, 2014

Owen 9 Months

I am playing catchup and finally doing Owen’s 9 month post!!  Isn’t this little boy such a little sweetheart!  I look at these pictures and my heart just melts all over again.  I am so in love with this little guy!! Owen has the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen.  And he still just smiles and smiles.  He LOVES being around people.  He can be completely distracted playing toys on the floor, but the second someone comes in the room near him he stops everything that he is doing and just smiles and smiles and smiles.  It is the cutest thing in the world.  Such a sweet boy! He loves being outside.  He can sit content on a blanket with some toys outside for a long time. 

Owen is such a great little eater.  He will eat absolutely anything at anytime.  It is so cute because when you put him in his high chair and he sees you bringing food..his whole body just shakes and he gets so excited.  I haven’t found a food yet that he doesn’t like.  He loves absolutely anything.

Owen_9_months

PB042100PB042102

PB042103PB042104

PB042107PB042109

Owen has such a beautiful spirit about him.  Something super cute that he does a lot is when you hold him, he will use both arms to grab your face and then he pulls his face to yours like he is trying to kiss you.  It is so sweet.  I love these next few pictures.  It shows a bunch of ‘Owen faces’.  This little boy makes me so happy. 

PB042117PB042118

PB042119PB042123

PB042126PB042127

PB042128PB042131

PB042132

Owen is still an excellent sleeper.  He goes down for the night at about 6:30 and wakes up once every night usually around 2 for a bottle and a diaper change and then sleeps the rest of the night until around 7:30-8 in the morning.  It is so cute in the mornings when we go to get him.  When he sees us he starts this little worm flop..haha because he is so excited to see us.  It is adorable.  I need to try and catch it on video. 

Owen now has 4 little teeth.. his 2 top, and his 2 bottom.  His little smile showing his teeth are so adorable.  Also his hair has started to poof up naturally and it is sooo cute. 

Owen wants absolutely nothing to do with crawling.  The second you put him on his tummy, he immediately flips right over to his back and then he lifts his arms right up for you to come and pick him up.. it is pretty funny.

PB292829PB292831

PB292836PB292839

PB152402PB152406

PB172423

PB172432PB172433

PB172446

PB172447

I am so grateful that this beautiful little boy is in our family.  He has brought so much happiness and joy into our lives.  It is so much fun to see how much his big brothers love him and want to help take care of him.  I am the luckiest Mommy in the world. 

1 comment:

Dara said...

He is adorable! I love the part about the baby kisses!