On October 21st, it had been 3 years since my Grandma Solveig (Mish to us) died. My Mom gave me these beautiful sweaters that my Grandma had made many years ago. I remember my brothers wearing them when they were little. I was so excited that my boys were big enough to wear them now. As a little way to remember her this year, we went to Mueller Park in Bountiful to take some pictures of Porter and Kaden in the sweaters. We even found Owen a little sweater that matched! I think it is so special to have pictures of my boys in these beautiful sweaters that Mish made. It was also neat to talk a little bit to my boys and share some stories about Mish and what a wonderful Grandma she was. These sweaters are so beautiful. What a talented lady she was.
These pictures just make me feel so happy!! Love my sweet boys so much!
After taking pictures, we took off the sweaters and had a little picnic and let the kids run around in the mountains and in the water for a little bit. They had a blast. It is such a beautiful place up there. Sometimes I forget how many beautiful places we are surrounded by here in Utah. So thankful to live in such a beautiful place.
No comments:
Post a Comment