Sunday, November 30, 2014

Carving Pumpkins

Yay.. I love pumpkins and couldn’t wait until our family carved them this year.  We found some pretty fun pumpkin kits where the boys hit lights into their pumpkins with a little hammer and then when we put a candle in it, the lights would blink.  The boys thought they were the cooliest thing ever..haha.  They had a lot of fun and it was a lot of fun spending some time together as a family. 

PA271810

PA271811PA271813

PA271814

PA271815

PA271833

PA271834

PA271835

PA271837

And here is cute little Owen with his first pumpkin! Smile

PA271821PA271822

PA271824PA271825

And here are our after carving pumpkins Halloween treats! Smile

PA271827

PA271850

Owen definitely enjoyed his cupcake

PA271843PA271846

Here are the little boys with their pumpkins.  Love these little cuties so much. 

PA271854

And this picture is definitely my most favorite picture of the night.  It just cracks me up how serious all of their faces are..haha. 

PA271856

And then after the boys were in bed, Paul and I went to town on our pumpkins.  We pulled out the drill and drilled our pumpkins this year.  I think that we had a little too much fun..haha.  This is definitely how I will be carving my pumpkin from now on.  It was a blast. 

PA301949

PA301950

PA301951

Here is Paul drilling his pumpkin.  His facial expressions make me laugh.  I love this man so much!!

PA301954

PA301959

PA301960

PA301962PA301963

Already can’t wait to carve pumpkins again next year! Smile

No comments: