Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy 6 Months Owen

Oh my goodness gracious my little baby is already 6 months!  I can’t believe that he is already half way to 1 year old already.  Times just seems to be going faster and faster.  Just to warn you, this blog post is absolutely bombarded with adorabless!!  I have kind of gone a little bit crazy with 6 month pictures of little Owen but he is just so stinkin cute that I couldn’t stop.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 

Owen 6 Months - Sticker

Everything about this little guy just makes me smile.  His beautiful little personality is coming out more and more and he just beams goodness and peacefulness.  Right now Owen is asleep in his bed and I can’t stop thinking about how I just want to go upstairs, take him out of bed and just squeeze him.  I just love this little guy so much.

Owen has grown and learned so much this past month.  One of his huge milestones was that he has started sitting up without any help and hardly ever falls over anymore.  He loves it.  It has been so nice for him to sit and play with toys.  His big brothers also love that they can play toys around him and he can hold them and be interested in them as well. 

P8159234P8159253

P8159235P8159241

Also this month (August 18th), Owen cut his first bottom tooth.  Then less than a week later,  he cut the next one.  The second tooth was the hardest.. poor little guy was pretty miserable.  Always good when those teeth finally poke through.

Owen LOVES to eat.  He could eat all day every minute if he could.  He loves to eat everything.  I haven’t found one thing that he doesn’t like to eat yet.  Right when he wakes up in the morning he usually eats fruit and baby cereal.  Then he drinks a bottle right afterwards and goes down for his first nap.  He usually downs another 2 bottles before dinner.  He is already eating baby meals for dinner.  He wasn’t satisfied very long on fruit/ veggies and cereal for dinner.  We have just barely started giving him the baby puffs treats and he LOVES them.  I am sure that he will be eating steak in no time! Smile  Owen still sleeps wonderfully.  He usually takes about 3 naps a day and then goes down for the night around 7:30, wakes up once around 1 to eat, and sleeps until 8.

P9010200P9010204

P9010205P9010206

P9010208P9010209

P9010212P9010213

P9010214P9010216

P9010218P9010227

Owen LOVES people.  It is so cute watching how excited he gets when people interact with him.  He just smiles and smiles and babbles and babbles.  Such a sweetheart.  He has the cutest little facial expressions in the world as well.  He especially loves his older brothers and it is so much fun watching him interact with them. 

P8239582P8239586

P8239587P8239589

P8239592P8239593

P8239597P8239598

Owen loves being outside and is always very content for a long time sitting outside and playing with his toys.  He just loves it.  He also loves watching his brothers run around outside.  He just sits there watching them and giggling.

P8229547

P8229550P8229552

P8229553

P8229554P8229555

P8229556P8229557

P8229558P8229559

Owen continues to be one of the most happy and smiley babies that I have ever seen.  Sometimes I feel bad for him because even when he is sad or mad he can’t last longer then a couple of seconds before he is just smiling.  I just want to let him know that it is ok to be sad and cry sometimes..haha.  You just can’t help being happy and smile when you are around Owen.  I know that he will be (and already is) a peacemaker in our home.   He is also very very ticklish.  Even just putting his shirt on every morning puts him into hysterics.  He just laughs and laughs because the shirt tickles his neck..haha.  It is the cutest thing in the world.   I could listen to him laugh all day.  So so cute!!

It looks like Owen will be a little blondie..his little hair that is coming in looks pretty blonde, but we will see.  Owen also has the most incredible beautiful blue eyes!!  Such a handsome little guy. 

P8310152P8310153

P8310154P8310155

P8310156P8310157

P8310164P8310165

P8310166P8310167

P8310168P8310169

P8310170P8310171

P8310173P8310174

Owen, Mommy and Daddy and your brothers Porter and Kaden love you more then you will ever know.  Thank you so much for filling our home and our family with your beautiful spirit.  You are a very special little boy. 

P8310175P8310181

P8310189P8310190

P8310191P8310193

Happy 6 Months sweetheart!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

He's such a cutie!!! We are so lucky to have Owen in our family :)