Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Owen’s Baby Blessing

Owen_Blessing

Our beautiful little Owen was blessed on May 3rd, 2014.  The day was absolutely beautiful.  It is always so amazing and special to see your husband up there blessing your precious little baby.  The blessing that Paul gave Owen was beautiful.  The spirit there was so strong.  He blessed him to serve and help others, to know that Heavenly Father is aware of him and loves him and that he can always turn to him no matter what and HF will bless him, that he would be strong spiritually and physically, that he would be a leader in our church, he blessed him to make good choices, and many more beautiful promises and things that he was blessed with.  I am so incredibly grateful that my husband is worthy to hold the priesthood.  It is amazing how blessed my children and I have been because of his worthiness in holding the priesthood.  I am so incredibly grateful for him.    It was so funny because Paul and some more of the men in the circle told me that Owen was just sitting there smiling like crazy during the whole blessing.  Such a little cutie.  He knew it was a special day for him.  I was so deeply touched how many people came to support our little Owen.  Little Owen has so many wonderful family members that love him and are there for him.  I am so thankful for all of you for supporting our family. 

Here is Owen and his Grandpa Craven, and Paul, Grandpa Craven and Owen.  Grandpa Craven drove from Idaho to be here for Owen. 

P5035220P5035222

Here is Owen with his Great Grandma Haslam, and Owen with his Grandpa Haslam

P5035230P5035232

Here I am with my little Owen

P5035235

Here is Owen with his Grandma Anka Magee and his Mommy

P5035236

Owen with Paul and I

P5035238

Owen with his Grandma Magee

P5035240P5035241

Owen with his aunt Donna

P5045252

We served chicken salad sandwiches and lots of other yummy food for Owens baby blessing.

P5035224

P5035225

Here is our wonderful friends Kathleen and her husband Wally Tuck that also came all the way from Idaho for Owen’s blessing!  So grateful for their love and support. 

P5035226

Thanks so much everyone for supporting Owen and our family.  And thanks so much for all the help that we received for the luncheon.  We have the best family in the world.  Love you all so much.

P5035228

P5035229

Love our sweet and handsome little Owen so much.  So grateful for this special day!

P5045249P5045251

Owen Blessing1

P6026428P6026426

P6026402

No comments: