Friday, March 21, 2014

Owen’s First Day at Church

On March 2nd, Owen went to church for the first time to celebrate turning 1 month.  He did perfect and pretty much just slept the whole time.  It was very fun having all of my friends at church meet him.  He is such a cutie.  Here are my 3 beautiful boys with Owen on his first Sunday.  Awww.. Love this picture of them so much!  I can’t believe that these 3 handsome boys are mine!  Aww.. I’m the luckiest Mom in the world. 

Owen5

Here is Owen all dressed and ready for church.  He wore a cute little sweater from Norway that my siblings and I wore when we were younger.  Such a handsome little guy.  I love his face expressions.  He already looks so big to me.  I can’t believe how fast he has grown already!  Love this little sweetheart so much.  Happy 1st day of Church Owen! Smile 

P3024410P3024411

P3024412P3024413

No comments: