Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kaden’s 1st Haircut

Yup, my little baby boy is over 2 years old and he just got his hair cut for the first time on February 22nd.  I just couldn’t make myself cut his beautiful curls off.  He was jumping on our little trampoline the other day and he kept having to move the hair out of his eyes.. and that is when I realized that it was time.  And the poor little guy was beginning to look a little bit homeless…haha

Here is a couple of pictures that we took of Kaden the day before his haircut.  These give you a little idea on how long his hair was getting.  Look at his beautiful curls.

P2224143

P2224136P2224137

Here is little Kaden right before his haircut.

P2224163P2224164

Look how long his hair was before we cut it.

P2224165P2224166

Kaden did such a great job during his haircut.  He sat perfectly still the whole time.

Kaden Haircut1Kaden Haircut3

And here is our beautiful little guy with his new haircut.  We had to leave some curls of course!!  I bet that is short hair feels sooo much better.  I can’t believe how much older he looks with his hair cut.  Love this handsome little guy so much.

P2224172P2224174

No comments: