LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOY!!!! We were sitting on the deck the other day when Porter said, “Mom, can you take some pictures of my cool, funny faces”. And I love these pictures of Porter! This kid just cracks me up!! He is full of such explodable personality. He just amazes me. Porter has to be one of the smartest 3 year old I have ever met. The things he says are just way beyond his years and he is just so funny! Yesterday I asked him to clean up his room and he said, “Mom, stop being such a germaphobe!” haha. One time he was wrestling with Paul and he said, I’m going to get you Daddy.. I’m bigger than you..haha! Another one was, “Mom.. I am too little, but I just want to walk on the moon so bad!!
Sometimes I forget that he is only 3 and still just a little guy. I remember often at nights when he still wants to cuddle with his blanket and drink his sippy. He makes sure that all of his stuffed animals (and action hero guys) are tucked into their beds and comfy before getting in his bed. He still loves for me to sing him songs at night and to rub his forehead and cheek when he is falling asleep. He gives the most sweetest kisses and today he said to me, “Mom, do you know that I really love you”. He just tugs at my heart and I love my little boy so much!! So so thankful for him!
He is so funny and makes up his own words and definitions for things all of the time. His favorite Dog now is the ‘kissing dog’. It’s all of the small dogs that he sees. He says that these dogs love to run towards you, jump on you and kiss you..haha! He is hoping that he gets a kissing dog for Christmas. Don’t think that is going to happen..sorry Porter. His imagination is incredible and he is always telling us the most fun stories. You have to watch these videos!! Porter is one excellent storyteller. He is so animated!!! Love them!
Porter, Mommy and Daddy and Kaden love you so much!!!! Thanks for bringing us so much joy!
1 comment:
He is so cute!!! Love all his expressions!
Post a Comment