Thursday, October 11, 2012

Guess Who is Crawling and Standing

I can’t believe that I haven’t recorded on here that Kaden started crawling the first week of September..right after he turned 7 months.  Yes, life will never be the same, but we are loving it.  He loves being able to get where he needs to go when he wants to. 

A week later he started getting himself to standing position and started holding onto things with just one hand. 

 P9160067

He absolutely loves being able to follow Porter around whether he goes, and Porter loves that he can follow him too.  Porter plays this game with Kaden where he pretends that Kaden is chasing him.  They both love it and just laugh and laugh.  I love that they are already having fun together.

P9170079 

On September 17th, Kaden had his first ride in a shopping cart.  He really is growing up so fast. 

kaden4

We love our little sweetheart so much!!kaden2

kaden3

kaden1

kaden2

Porter is a big helper..helping Kaden eat his applesauce.

P9150006

Look at this little applesauce cheeser face.  He just melts my heart!!!

P9150011

 

2 comments:

G&D said...

I love all the pictures you included! Especially the applesauce cheeser! I'm so grateful for these two special little guys. They give us all so much joy! Love you Em! Thanks for doing this blog!

Shirley said...

So so cute! The video melted my heart! And seeing Porter next to him I just can't believe how big he is. Our boys are totally not toddlers any more! haha. Kaden is beautiful and congrats on the crawling!