Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy 8 Months Kaden

My beautiful little boy is 8 months, and I can’t believe how fast time has flown.  We are having so much fun watching our sweet little Kaden grow, learn and develop in so many ways.  Kaden has such a soft, sweet spirit about him.  He is such a cuddle bug and will crawl up to you just to put his head on you to snuggle.  Whenever he sees a blanket on the ground he crawls right over to it and snuggles his head on it.  Most every morning when he wakes up, I hold him with his blanket and he just cuddles with me in the rocking chair for about a half an hour.  It is one of my  most favorite times of the day.  He is so sweet.  He is becoming quite the busy body and gets from place to place so quickly.  He still LOVES to eat and eat and eat..haha!  We still haven’t found anything that Kaden doesn’t like, but his favorites are spaghetti, applesauce, and the Gerber baby tomato puffs.  Whenever I am running behind on dinner or doing dishes, etc. I put a dab of baby food on Kaden’s tray, and let him play for a while.  It can get pretty messy, but it keeps him entertained and happy for a long time. Smile 

PA040064

PA030040

A couple of weeks ago, Kaden started saying Dada and now every time we say.. ‘Kaden…say Dada’ he looks at us, smiles and then says Dada.  It is so cute and his little voice is so sweet.

PA040076

PA040085

I love this picture because it shows the cute face that Kaden does all of the time.  This is Kaden’s concerned kissy face.  So so sweet!!

kaden4

Last week, Kaden went to his first Baby and Me Storytime.  He loved it.  He loved listening to the songs and loved playing with the toys afterwards. 

kaden2

PA020029

Kaden has the most beautiful smile and he lights up any room he is in.  It is so much fun watching people hold him because every time he smiles..they just beam and everyone always mentions how beautiful his smile is and the beautiful spirit that you feel when you are around him.  Happy 8 months sweetheart!!  Mommy, Daddy, and Porter love you so much!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

So cute! He is such a beautiful baby! I love that shirt bib thing you have! I NEED one of those! lol