As long as I can remember, I have looked forward to being able to make big piles of leaves in the back yard and jump in them. So so much fun!! We were so excited when the leaves started falling this Fall and have been playing in them everyday since. Love love love it!! And it is so much fun more fun having 2 beautiful little boys to play with!!
This was Kaden’s first time playing the leaves and this is what he thought it of the first time.
Poor little guy didn’t like it at all. He would put his hands in the air so he wouldn’t touch them. He also wouldn’t crawl or anything and just sat there wondering what to do..haha. But it got better and now he has fun in them.
I love the Fall!!
2 comments:
Their soo cute, Emily! It looks like you guys had a blast (: Kaden's face was hilarious! Haha. And that slide looked so fun to slide down, through all the leaves! So glad your having a fun autumn (:
love, Whitney!
You are the best mom! You guys always have so much fun!
Post a Comment